~Scotlands Glasgowegian Voice~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Scotlands Glasgowegian Voice~

United we stand for the peace and prosperity of Glasgow

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Scotland's Glaswegian Voice!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bevin
Admin
Bevin

Welcome to Scotland's Glaswegian Voice! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Scotland's Glaswegian Voice!   Welcome to Scotland's Glaswegian Voice! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:01 pm

Greetings to everyone here, and thank you for agreeing to run on the SGV list. This campaign is liable to get nasty if the past Council term is any indication. This group WILL be better. I would like for all of us to agree to some basic principles of conduct.

1. Be respectful at all times to all persons
2. Agree as a group on statements to be posted as part of the SGV campaign platform
3. Never, ever respond to the opposition in anger - better to remain silent
4. Vent here if needed, not in RK forums and taverns
5. We exist to serve the people of Glasgow, not the other way around

The primary goal of the SGV is to bring unity and peace back to Glasgow

To achieve this goal, we need to:
a. Show ourselves transparent in our dealings
b. Demonstrate that we are willing to listen to the opinions of the people
c. Remember that we are here for the good of the people, regardless of how it effects us personally
d. Always keep the well being of our people at the forefront of our minds so that every decision we make is measured by how honorable it is and how it will effect Glasgow as a whole

Last edited by Bevin on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaction.com
Esh

Welcome to Scotland's Glaswegian Voice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Scotland's Glaswegian Voice!   Welcome to Scotland's Glaswegian Voice! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:40 pm

Thank you for posting this Bevin. I think that we would all agree to these principles. I would hope that we have all done a lot of soul searching before putting our names forward as to our motivations for being on this list and are here because we want to see positive change to happen in Glasgow. Glasgow is in my opinion THE greatest county in all of Scotland and its people deserve our best. Thank you to everyone who have drawn their line in the sand and stepped up to the mark.

Good luck to you all in these coming days. May you all stand firm in honor and integrity for the peace and prosperity of Glasgow.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Scotland's Glaswegian Voice!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Scotlands Glasgowegian Voice~ :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: